Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pure Wraps

I ordered a bajillion Pure Wraps because of free shipping with orders of 12 or more packages.  I like them, but geez, what am I going to do with 48 wraps?  So I've been coming up with ideas of how to fill them.  The first recipe is delicious and I could probably eat it 48 times.  The second one I included because it cracks me up.  Only eat it if you like really weird things. 



Curried Chicken Salad

2 chicken breasts, chopped and grilled
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 apple, diced
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup homemade olive oil mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and pepper to taste

lettuce: romaine, green leaf, or red leaf
Pure Wraps, curry flavor

Combine all chicken salad ingredients.  Add a lettuce leaf to a wrap and top with a large scoop of curried chicken salad.






Elvis Deluxe

Original Pure Wraps
Almond butter
Banana
Bacon (nitrate/nitrite-free!), cooked

Assemble all ingredients into wraps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment