Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kelsey's super easy quiche

These are made in a muffin pan so that they are individual sized.

For the "crust" I tried a prosciutto crust and a sweet potato crust. Both were really good!

For the prosciutto crust, I lined the cups of the muffin pan with the prosciutto then filled it in with the egg mixture.

For the sweet potato crust, I grated the sweet potatoes and packed it against the sides and bottom of the cups. I baked this crust at 375 for about 10 min (till it is slightly golden just so it isn't soggy). For the egg mixture, I beat 1 to 1 1/2 eggs per cup till it was fluffy. Then I tossed chopped up veggies with the egg mixture (mushrooms, summer squash, zucchini, spinach, garlic, and basil). I also added chopped up breakfast sausage to the sweet potato crust quiche. Hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment